PART FOUR: PROJECT SAMPLE
The panel views a large volume of material in succession; it is very important you document your work clearly. The panel will view an excerpted work sample in the initial review round. Should you advance to a later round we will request the full piece.
Upload your project sample based on the following guidelines:
a) Manuscripts. Upload a PDF that includes:
• A title page with your name, title of your work, and year the work was completed
• Up to 10 pages, double-spaced. Manuscripts must be in English, but can be translated into English by someone other than the artist
b) Media. Submit a link to VIMEO or Dropbox as follows:
• No more than a 5 minute excerpted sample
• A title card with the name of the work, your name, and the year the work was completed.
c) Digital Images. Upload no more than 3 digital images using the following specifications.
• File Name: Images numbered in the order you would like them to be seen and labeled with your last name. Example: Smith01.jpg, Smith02.jpg, Smith03.jpg.
• Dimensions: 1,240 pixels x 1,240 pixels (maximum)
• Resolution: 72 dpi (low resolution)
• File size: No larger than 4.0 MB (each image)
• File format: JPG
• Upload your images directly to your application. Do NOT send discs containing image files. No composite images will be reviewed. A composite image is a single image file that is comprised of multiple images.
• Images will be shown in the order they are uploaded.
• Images are viewed on widescreen, PC laptops and projected at roughly 30” x 40” per image via high-definition digital projectors.